hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay luk i got an award from my noo frend molly!!!!
this award is — oh hi trouble hay wot ar yoo dooing with that rope???? oof!!!!! thump!!!!
HELLO HUMAN SERVANTS. THS IS TROUBLE THE KITTY. MOLLY HAS A KITTY BLOG, SO CLEARLY THIS AWARD WAS MEANT FOR ME AND NOT FOR BIG CLUMSY DOGS THAT STEP ON ME. DO NOT WORRY, THE BIG CLUMSY RED DOG WILL BE RELEASED UNHARMED ONCE I’M FINISHED. PROBABLY. PURR PURR PURR.
ALTHOUGH I AM A CAT AND THEREFORE RULES DO NOT APPLY TO ME, THESE ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR THIS AWARD:
1) PUT THE LOGO ON YOUR BLOG
2) ADD A LINK TO THE PERSON WHO AWARDED YOU
3) NOMINATE AT LEAST 7 OTHER BLOGS
4) ADD LINKS TO THOSE BLOGS ON YOURS
5) LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOUR NOMINEES ON THEIR BLOGS
IN REVIEWING ALL THE LINKS ON MY HUMAN SERVANT’S LIST IT APPEARS THAT MOST OF THEM GO TO MORE BIG CLUMSY DOGS WHO WOULD STEP ON ME IF THEY WERE CLOSE ENOUGH, BUT I HAVE MANAGED TO FIND A FEW THAT I WILL DEIGN TO PASS THIS AWARD TO. THEY ARE:
1) SPREE THE KITTY WHO IS FORCED TO LIVE WITH TWO BIG CLUMSY DOGS THAT WOULD STEP ON HER IF THEY DIDN’T FEAR HER SO MUCH
2) DAISY THE CURLY CAT WHO LETS HER HUMAN SERVANT DRESS HER UP IN FUNNY CLOTHES … FOR NOW
3) GLITTER WHO ALSO LIVES WITH A BIG CLUMSY RED DOG THAT PROBABLY STEPS ON HER
4) RATTIE BECAUSE WHAT IS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT SMALL RODENTS?
5) CUCA WHO LIVES WITH A COUPLE OF NOT SO BIG CLUMSY DOGS THAT WOULD STEP ON HER IF THEIR LEGS WEREN’T SO SHORT
6) THE AGED CAT WHO IS PLAYING WITH MY SISTER POOH BEAR ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
7) THE FINICKY PENGUIN BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD THAT PENGUINS TASTE LIKE CHICKEN
AS FOR THE BIG CLUMSY RED DOG I TIED UP EARLIER, HE SEEMS TO HAVE DISAPPEARED. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. PURR PURR PURR.
14 thoughts on “brillante!!!!”
Oh no Dennis! I think Trouble has done you in this time. Yikes!
Congratulations on your award, Trouble! And thanks for thinking of me, too! I think you can let Dennis go free now, he has learned an important lesson about stepping on kitties.
Wow! Amazing what cats can do, innit? Congrats on the award. Hope you live to enjoy it.
oh no dennis! i am on my way to rescue you with rascally roscoe the terrorist! he has lots of good tricks up his sleeves!
Drat those Dastardly Cats!
Hello, Trouble, it’s me, Cuca the Street Kitty! I’d like to thank you for my award, and also congratulate you on your most excellent taste. That Dacron rope is the best: a soft hand, doesn’t mildew, extremely flexible, doesn’t break. I’ll warrant you’ve been bad luck on many a fine sloop!
Dennis let me tell you kittys really are trouble so i think they should all be named trouble. I used to live with some kittys and at first I was excited about it and then one clawed me and another clawed me and another clawed me and finally I sed good golly forget about those kittys they can do what they want but I shore aint gonna play with them no more. I forgetted the moral of this story but I think it is to watch out cause if kittys will take your awards they might take yer toys too! Oh noes!
Um Dennis, I tries to tell Nigel Williamson that Trouble the awesome brilliant cat tieds you up and stuck you on a track somewheres but he laughed. Somethin about cats rule dogs drool or somethin like that, I’s not too sure though. Sorry big guy!
enjoy your award! it’s well deserved!!!
Congratulations on your award! Oh no-poor Dennis-hehe!
Hey Trouble! The Aged’s Assistant, here. Thank you so much for his posthumous award. You’re a very sweet kitty!
I’m always sorry the dogs have been stepping on you again. Maybe you could petition your humans to install a catwalk around the house, so you can stay above the fray? Catwalks are great for: spying; dropping water balloons; and ambushes from above.