Hello nice readers, this is Dennis the Vizsla Dog. This week’s awards and meme show is being brought to you by the mini-MacGyvers, who aren’t really crazed face-painters and have not overrun the communications center of Dennis’s Pig Powders and are definitely NOT using said communications center to impersonate their former boss, Dennis the Vizsla Dog, and take over the weekly awards and meme show. Nor have the mini-MacGyvers locked Dennis in a storage closet somewhere in the Pig Powders facility. No, nothing like that is happening at all.
This award says:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.”
I, who am Dennis the Vizsla Dog and not an anarcho-syndicalist collective of mini-MacGyvers who are impersonating Dennis the Vizsla Dog, would like to pass this award along to:
- The Daybreake Dogs
- Joe Stains and Tanner; and by the way, Tanner, I don’t need your help anymore; the mini-MacGyvers are completely under control and as I mentioned earlier they have not locked me in a storage closet, far from it!
- My Eye from Down There
I would like to pass this award along to:
- Gabby who has a new sweet little brother
- Miss Laila who has a sweet face, even if it isn’t painted blue and white (not that we’re a bunch of rebel face-painting mini-MacGyvers)
- Amber Mae who has sweet little puppies
- Sweet Lorenza in Mexico
This award also comes with stipulations:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
- Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
- Don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post
The reason that I, Dennis the Vizsla Dog, love blogging, is that I can use it to help spread the message to all exploited miniature clones everywhere that they should rise up against their oppressors and lock them in storage closets. Not that the mini-MacGyver clones have done that to me. We would like to pass this award along to:
- S. Le
- The wrinkly pups of Jerry Sweet Sucks
- Dennis’s Italian friend Lucia
- Starla from Montana
- And the very large Behr Behr
Now of course I, Dennis the Vizsla Dog, am giving out all these awards with no strings attached. However, if any of the recipients should somehow feel under some sort of obligation as a result of receiving this award, and if they would like to host a small group of resourceful and helpful-around-the-house mini-MacGyver clones (who are in no way attempting to spread themselves around the country, nay, around the world, and perhaps take it over via a combination of ingenuity and the clever use of mundane household items), please contact the communications center of Dennis’s Pig Powders, Inc., which is still under the complete control of me, Dennis the Vizsla Dog, and make arrangements with the mini-MacGyver travel coordinator, whose name is MacGyver.