Not long ago, my wife’s flyball team sponsored an animal communicator to come in and talk to the dogs. She brought Dennis in for a chat, and Tucker tagged along as well. Here’s an edited version of the communicator’s session with Dennis:
The edited version is about ten minutes long. Here are some of the highlights:
- 2:35 – Dennis likes being called “Dennis”
- 5:00 – Mom goes away to work too much
- 6:30 – Dennis is a puppy in a big dog’s body (just ask the couch)
- 7:00 – Dennis wonders why the garbage truck is always making off with his stuff
- 8:30 – “They’re coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.”
- 9:00 – The “little” dog that Dennis lives with is noisy and bossy. Hmm, who’s the littlest dog in the house? Hmm …
- 9:25 – Tucker tries to steal Dennis’s food all the time. Hmmmm …… that doesn’t sound like Tucker, does it?
- 10:00 – Dennis gets good food now (which is why Tucker tries to steal it even though Tucker is fed the exact same thing), but didn’t before he was rescued.