hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay welkum to the sunday awards and meem show!!! i am at a flyball turnamint and so i hav left tucker in chardj of the sunday awards and meem show this week so tayk it away tucker!!!
Hello good readers. This is Tucker the Much Better Vizsla than Dennis. As Dennis is off at some swanky resort playing flyball, I am here to handle his awards and meme show for him. Apparently I am supposed to press “stop” and “play” on this voice recording device at strategic intervals, so we’ll see how that goes. In the meantime, on to the awards. First is a pair of awards from Jingle, who posted a number of awards she received and told everyone to take two of them and pass them along to ten bloggers. I selected these two:
I chose these two because they are stuffies and it is common knowledge that Dennis destroys my stuffies. I am hoping to have some time to enjoy them before he returns and shreds them. According to Dennis’s wheel of fortune list, the next ten bloggers to receive these awards are:
- Katz Tales
- Jan’s Funny Farm
- Daisy Dog
- Miss Laila the Much Better Vizsla than Dennis
- Two Barking Dogs
- Miss Kylie
- Nubbin Tails
- Canyon Cottage
- Nala the Ridgeback
- The Good Dog Blog featuring Bodi and Oliver the Much Better Vizslas than Dennis
The only rule to this award is to pass it on to one of our friends. I would like to give it to Amanda for her pictures of New Zealand, which as I understand it is where hobbits come from. Hobbits are my heroes because they eat seven meals a day.
Next is the versatile blogger award from Lucille:
This award comes with three rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you. Thanks, Lucille!
- Tell seven things about yourself. I will punt this to the mouse, as it has come to my attention that people have been asking about him.
- Pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers.
First let’s hear what the mouse has to say for himself. Mouse, tell us seven things about you please.
Thank you, vizsla dog. Here is some information for you.
- I am not really just one mouse. There are at least forty of us. Shh, don’t tell the humans.
- We are all named Mouse.
- We are escapees from NIMH.
- No, we don’t know Mrs. Frisby. NIMH is a big place.
- We enjoy making the cat’s life miserable.
- We have trouble telling the vizsla dogs apart.
- We think nibbling on stuff is fun.
Thanks mouse. Now, according to Dennis’s wheel of fortune, this award goes to the following fifteen friends:
- The Beagle Diary
- Stanislaw & Big Pupi
- Golden Samantha
- The House With Two Cats
- Cody Bear & Pickles
- El’Bow & Hauwii
- Rocket & Delilah
- Honey the Great Dane
- The Furry Kids
- The Poodle and Dog Blog
- We Love Luna
- Tony in Tasmania
- Kira & Scampi
- My Boo Bear
Next is another award from Jingle. She said to pick three of them but we seem to be running long this week and I’m a little tired of hearing Dennis say “press stop now” so I am only going to do one. Dennis can do the other two next week. The one I picked is the Prolific Blogger award.
I picked this one because I am pretty sure “prolific” means something like “obsessive” and the fact that Dennis posts something Every. Single. Day. qualifies as obsessive in my book. I mean, when does he sleep? Anyway the wheel of fortune says this award goes to the following ten bloggers. Note that I am not calling you guys obsessive, just Dennis, on account of he annoys me.
- The OP Pack
- Frankie Furter
- My Quality Day featuring Maggie the Much Better Vizsla than Dennis
- Khyra’s Khorner
- Twinkie Tiny Dog
- Doggie Stylish featuring Jersey the Much Better Vizsla than Dennis
- The Thundering Herd
- Susi Spice
- Fiona & Abby
Well there are still a couple more awards including those two more from Jingle and one from Sam but I’m tired and I want a snack so I’m going to call it a wrap. Let’s fast forward to the end of this stupid tape and hear Dennis’s parting words of wisdom for today’s show.