its the sunday awards and meem show wun shot edishun!!!

hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am reely sorry i hav not ben arownd this yeer dada is stil wurking on his silly fantasee buk wot is like too hunnerd thowsand wurds long i hav no ideea how he can even come up with that menny wurds let alone rite them all down!!! but ennyway yesterday wen he wuz riting i kept kliming in his lap and stikking my nose in his fayse and eventchooally he got the messadj that i needed to say hi to all my frends and wot better way to do that then with a sunday awards and meem show??? plus i told him i wood let him put up a sine on the set its all abowt produkt playsment yoo no!!! ha ha ok lets git started!!!

all rite first i wil git dadas produkt playsment owt of the way!!!

for sum reezon he seems to be pritty happy abowt his buk having the number wun on it i always thawt higher numberz wer better but i am not so gud at kownting so wot do i no??? now on with the show!!!

ok first up is the stylish blogger award frum my gud frends over at howndstooth4 and frum sagira the adjility dog!!!

thanks guys!!! i am pleezd to no that my yooneek stile is appreesheeyayted!!!

now akkording to the roolz for this blog i must tel sum things abowt myself and then pass it along to five other bloggers so hmmm wot can i tel abowt myself wot evrywun duznt alreddy no??? hmmmmmmm oh wel yoo may hav herd a roomer that we hav akwired a parakeet after wun unekspektedly landed on the patty-o wile dada wuz owt their reeding a buk!!! wel that is troo but yoo may hav also herd that wenever the parakeet chirps i run away and hide owtside or under dadas desk wel nuthing cud be ferther frum the trooth!!! after all i am a bird dog and of korse i wood not run away just becuz a parakeet chirps that wood be abserd!!! ha ha ha!!!

aaaiiiieeeeeeeeee chirping bird!!! run away run away run away!!!

and thats a rap!!! ok bye

29 thoughts on “its the sunday awards and meem show wun shot edishun!!!

1. First of all, thanks for showing your face because I was worried I would never see you again.
    Secondly, why was dada READING a book in the first place. That does not help him with finishing his book, does it?
    Thirdly, man up, Dennis, sheesh.

Slobbers,
    Mango

2. daisydog says:

DENNIS!!!!!! We have missed you sooo much! So much news, Milk is taking over the world! He won best Kitteh at Mango Minister and Readers Choice, now he is threatening to take my bloggy away, and I don’t know what to do! He says that Trouble is his hero. Perhaps you could give me some pointers on how to deal with him?

Congrats on the awards, and thats a cute birde, whats his name???

3. Dennis! Wow a parakett how cool is that I mean you’re a bird dog with a bird now that is very very neato becuase I am sure if we had a parakeet I would do my best to eat it because I really don’t like little animals and little birdies are right up there ya know what I mean? You take care, and get out from under the couch. Your friend Clover.

Dude! Long time now see you ’round the bloggs, and now I find out you’re freakin out over a little bitty bird? Dude, dude, dude .. what would the Bird Dog Nation say about that? Chill. your friend, Cosmo

4. Frankie Furter says:

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY you are BACK. Darn I have missed you buddy.
    Your dada is Happy that his book has number 1 on it?? My Mom would be mad as a singed squirrel if I ever put MY #1 on a book.
    PLEASE keep coming back a bit more often.
    Ok Bye!

5. Congratulations to Dada who should be grateful for the product placement you have given him. Tell him to stop reading and start writing because he is withholding your funniness from his fan base.

6. Dennis
    boy oh boy I’ve missed you..I just don’t undewstand what any hooman can find mowe impawtant than us
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA
    pee ess Happy Valentine’s day to all of you

7. The OP Pack says:

Good to see you, Dennis and congrats on your double award – you are definitely very stylish. Frankie Furter cracked us up with his comment.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

8. Dennis, you have no idea how we’ve missed you! I almost snuck onto your dada’s Facebook page this weekend to remind him that we need to see proof that you have not met an unfortunate end like those people in The Birds. Don’t let him fool you, birds can be dangerous!

9. We heard rumors about some ‘demented Vizsla’ trying to climb into your Dad’s lap. We (naturally) assumed it was Tucker, and are Most Surprised to discover that it was you. (Hah. Okay. We are still trying to master Subtle Sarcasm.) As for being freaked out by birds? Uh. Okay. However, your Dad seems to have written scary books about crows, so maybe you were thinking it was a crow? (Or maybe you are demented? No. Strike that. Heehee.) BTW, if your Dad spent a little less time on Facebook and a little more time writing, maybe we’d see more of you sooner…. Just saying…. (And yes, we’ve missed you guys!)

*kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

10. Lorenza says:

Happy Sunday to all of you!
    Aaand… I am not so sure what to say about that hat, Dennis!!!
    Hmmmm….
    Happy Valentine’s Day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

11. Hi, Dennis! HI! It’s good to see you. I’ve missed you something awful. I’m happy that your dada is so happy abouts that #1 on his book. Do you know if he has to use all new words for the new book? Maybe he could just borrow some old words from the old book and be done faster.

I liked how your eyes bugged out and you pretended to be skeered of that teensy little bird. You’re funny, Dennis!

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

12. Hi Dennis – just wanted to pop in to say hello and tell you that I’ve been thinking of you! We miss you lots but I have a writer human too so I know what they can be like!

Hope you see you around soon!

Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

13. Jed & Abby in MerryLand says:

200,000 words! Your dada must be using lots of words more than once. How many words does he need to make a whole book? Congrats to your dada on making it up to #1! That’s like a really super “good dog!” to the humans.

Jed & Abby

14. Jed & Abby in MerryLand says:

Ok, this is our third and last effort to post a comment!

200,000 words! Your dada must be using lots of words more than once. How many words does he need to make a book, anyway? Congrats to your dada on making it to #1 on the list! That’s like a super “good dog!” to the humans.

Jed & Abby

15. Hm… Dennis. You did right to stop your Dada from working and get back to blogging. I happy he number one though.
    Congrats on your award and the bird. Er. I sure you’ll get used to it chirping.