1. Put the Award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Charlee: “We’ve already done item #1 and item #3, and so let’s do item #2! Here are the questions that Kosmo passed along.”
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Chaplin: “Definitely the United States, but we do have visitors from all over the world.”
Charlee: “Except from Greenland and those two countries that claim not to have any coronavirus and a few other places.”
Lulu: “It looks like we have a lot of visitors from Finland.”
Charlee: “Oh, yes, that must be Kosmo.”
Chaplin (waves): “Hi Kosmo!”
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
Lulu: “Dada coming home from the hospital was pretty nice.”
Charlee: “You’re right, Dada coming home was a good special moment, but that was in 2019.”
Chaplin: “Hmm, how to describe 2020 … Hmm …”
Charlee: “I would say that 2020 has been a veritable train of one ‘special’ moment after another.”
Chaplin: “Good analogy. Let’s show everyone some pictures of 2020 as represented by trains.”
4. What is your favorite quote?
Charlee: “I think we have to say ‘Ok bye’?”
Chaplin: “Probably, but what about ‘Aaaaiiiiieeee!’?”
Charlee: “That was a classic too.”
Chaplin: “Let’s call it a tie then.”
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Charlee: “Ha ha ha ha ha ha school? Us? Ha ha ha ha ha!”
Chaplin: “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”
Lulu: “You know how Mama gives you two treats for doing what she wants? That’s school.”
Charlee: “Ha ha ha—wait, what?”
Chaplin: “We’re being taught things?”
Lulu: “Yes. You are.”
Chaplin: “In that case, my favorite class is the one where I get the most treats.”
6. Is there anything you wished you’d learned earlier?
Charlee: “Hmm I think that, being cats, we knew everything we needed to know right when we needed to know it.”
Chaplin: “Which is to say we know everything. Because we’re cats.”
Lulu: “I had no idea cats were so cocky.”
Charlee: “We’re not cocky. We’re just speaking the truth.”
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Lulu: “Ooh! I’ll take this one!”
Producer Smurf: “Lulu! Smurf it! If I’d smurfed we were performing I would have smurfed my tooting horn instead of my shouting horn!
Charlee: “Now when it comes to nominations, we like to instead follow Dennis’s tradition in later years of inviting his nice readers to take the awards instead of assigning them.”
Chaplin: “So please, readers, if you like this award and think it would be fun to answer those questions, please consider yourselves nominated.”
Charlee: “And as for us, we’ll be hiding in the closet until Lulu is finished playing those bagpipes she made.”
Chaplin: “Hipster Kitties out!”
Spicoli: “Dude, you are going to give me my pipes back at some point, right?”
Lulu: “Sure, once I’m done blazing musical trails.”
Producer Smurf: “Hey you cats! Smurf your tails back here! I didn’t smurf ‘That’s a wrap!’ yet!”