So yesterday I found out that the studio where we’ve been taking ballroom lessons for the last six years is switching from Arthur Murray to Fred Astaire, which has more franchise opportunities in California. Not only that, but they’re going to be opening a new branch studio here in our city within the next month or two! What does this mean?
- We’ll only have to drive four miles to get to the studio, instead of 45
- $500/year savings on gas!!!!
- Less crate time for Dennis on lesson nights
- We might actually go to the weeknight events, group classes, and dances (which are currently known to our instructors as “things we don’t tell you about because we know you’ll say no”)
- A new curriculum (we get to pick up where we currently are rather than having to start over again)
- A new instructor, although he’s one we’ve worked with before and really like
- Evening classes will include free views of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean
Okay, so this is very thinly dog-related, but we’re still very excited about being able to cut out that big drive every week. And Dennis is too!
HELLO SERVANTS, THIS IS TROUBLE THE KITTY. WE HERE AT DENNIS’S PIG POWDERS ARE EVER SO THRILLED TO SEE THAT OUR BELOVED FOUNDER AND HIS BRAVE CREW HAVE SURFACED IN, EVIDENTLY, COASTAL SWEDEN. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE GOFER BROKE WAS LAUNCHED AND WHY IT’S NOT REALLY MY FAULT THAT THE SHIP WAS LOST UNDERGROUND FOR NEARLY A WEEK.
Continue reading “I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY BUT IT WASN’T MY FAULT”
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog last nite mama and dada went owt to a place calld the arther murry stoodyo for dans lessens they go there evry week and yoosully i go in my krate well this time i didnt go in my krate insted those three howsgests grammy grampy and auntie stayd home with me it was verry verry weerd beeing home withowt mama and dada arownd i didnt no what to do so first i wood bark at auntie then i wood wine then i wood pase arownd the living room and wine sum mor then i wood go to the windo to look for there kar then i wood bark at auntie again becuz i wuz pretty shoor it was her fawlt mama and dada wernt home finally mama and dada came bak and reskewed me and i wuz happy agin i thawt maybe auntie had disposd of them sumhow but i wuz wrong ………. for now
i gess it was gud to be owt of my krate with grammy grampy and auntie they arnt so bad they play fetch with me and giv me treets and the kitchn smells yummi when they are working in it but stil i wood rather hav mama and dada home with me these other peepel seem a little shifty espeshly that socalled auntie we will see if they are reely as nice as evryone sez they are ok bye