Vinny Gambini: “Your Honor, the two Hipster yoots I represent should not be held liable for stuffie debts incurred by their brother, Dennis the Vizsla Dog.
wurreed wensday or not so wurreed wensday!!!
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay wel as most of yoo no i spend a lot of time beeing wurreed!!! sumtimes i am wurreed only for a gud reezon like becuz i herd sumthing beeping and sumtimes i am wurreed for a verry gud reezon like i herd a strayndj dog barking owtside and sumtimes it is for a most eksellently inkredibly gud reezon sutch as becuz the marines at camp pendleton ar blowing up grayt big boms!!!
Continue reading “wurreed wensday or not so wurreed wensday!!!”
its the sunday awards and meem show!!! with gest host wolvereen!!!
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay for this weeks sunday awards and meem show i hav a speshul treet for yoo on akkownt of trixies gest hosting stint wuz so ineksplikably popyoolar i hav deesided to bring in another gest host so pleez put yore paws together for the faymus sooperhero wolverine!!!
Continue reading “its the sunday awards and meem show!!! with gest host wolvereen!!!”
yoo do a littel soft shoo and then yoo tayk a bow
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav deesided why shud mama and dada hav all the fun dansing at the fred astaire stoodyo so i hav wurkd up my own rooteen now chek it owt as i bust a moove anna wun anna too anna wun too three
Continue reading “yoo do a littel soft shoo and then yoo tayk a bow”
left left left right left
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog wel this weekend wuz verry bizzy in addishun to gitting blessd by the friars and a nice gaym of poker in the doghowse of justiss i also helpd mama try to lern her lefts and rites
So yesterday I found out that the studio where we’ve been taking ballroom lessons for the last six years is switching from Arthur Murray to Fred Astaire, which has more franchise opportunities in California. Not only that, but they’re going to be opening a new branch studio here in our city within the next month or two! What does this mean?
- We’ll only have to drive four miles to get to the studio, instead of 45
- $500/year savings on gas!!!!
- Less crate time for Dennis on lesson nights
- We might actually go to the weeknight events, group classes, and dances (which are currently known to our instructors as “things we don’t tell you about because we know you’ll say no”)
- A new curriculum (we get to pick up where we currently are rather than having to start over again)
- A new instructor, although he’s one we’ve worked with before and really like
- Evening classes will include free views of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean
Okay, so this is very thinly dog-related, but we’re still very excited about being able to cut out that big drive every week. And Dennis is too!