Charlee: “Ooh, look at all the fluttery flags! I want one!”Continue reading “Meanwhile”
Post originally appeared July 20, 2008
Continue reading “Throwback (Dennis, Tucker, & Trixie) Thursday: Vizslas Vs. The Ocean”
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay so as promissd heer is the tale of how me and tucker and trixie reeternd to the mithical iland kingdum of coronado for another battel with the pasifik oshun as yoo may rekall wen we did battel with the pasific oshun neerly almost eksaktly wun yeer ago we wer rowndly defeeted but this time it wuz diffrent!!!! sort of!!!
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay this weekend dada and his gests went up to neerby palomar mowntin ware they hav the faymus teleskope wot wuz yoozd by galilayo to discover aliens on joopiter and also to disproov the foolish noshun that the erth revolvs arownd the sun meenwile i got to stay home and hang owt with mama ha ha in yore fayse dada!!!
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog wel as yoo no mama and dada hav had company for the last week and so they hav gawn to menny playses wot dont allow dogs such owtraydjus diskriminayshun is verry verry common so i enkooradj evrywun to rite there congresspersun and tel them it must stop!!!! ennyway thru the majik of snooping in dadas kompyooter i hav fownd pikchers frum sum of theez playses if yoo ar intrested heer they ar:
So yesterday I found out that the studio where we’ve been taking ballroom lessons for the last six years is switching from Arthur Murray to Fred Astaire, which has more franchise opportunities in California. Not only that, but they’re going to be opening a new branch studio here in our city within the next month or two! What does this mean?
- We’ll only have to drive four miles to get to the studio, instead of 45
- $500/year savings on gas!!!!
- Less crate time for Dennis on lesson nights
- We might actually go to the weeknight events, group classes, and dances (which are currently known to our instructors as “things we don’t tell you about because we know you’ll say no”)
- A new curriculum (we get to pick up where we currently are rather than having to start over again)
- A new instructor, although he’s one we’ve worked with before and really like
- Evening classes will include free views of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean
Okay, so this is very thinly dog-related, but we’re still very excited about being able to cut out that big drive every week. And Dennis is too!