Observed Around The Yard
just a bunch of pikchers wot dont hav dogs in them
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog wel as yoo no mama and dada hav had company for the last week and so they hav gawn to menny playses wot dont allow dogs such owtraydjus diskriminayshun is verry verry common so i enkooradj evrywun to rite there congresspersun and tel them it must stop!!!! ennyway thru the majik of snooping in dadas kompyooter i hav fownd pikchers frum sum of theez playses if yoo ar intrested heer they ar:
Continue reading “just a bunch of pikchers wot dont hav dogs in them”
a skolarly treetis on things wot need to get barkd at
hello nice reederz its dennis the vizsla dog hay laytly i hav ben heering roomers floting arownd that vizsla dogs such as myself and my brother tucker the other vizsla dog (hoo is also a vizsla just like me only smaller and older and spoilder ha ha) ither dont bark at all or bark at in … inaprop … at times wen we dont need to wel let me ashoor yoo that nuthing cud be further from the trooth and to demonstrayt this i present to yoo a skolarly treetis on things wot need to get barkd at
Continue reading “a skolarly treetis on things wot need to get barkd at”
So yesterday I found out that the studio where we’ve been taking ballroom lessons for the last six years is switching from Arthur Murray to Fred Astaire, which has more franchise opportunities in California. Not only that, but they’re going to be opening a new branch studio here in our city within the next month or two! What does this mean?
- We’ll only have to drive four miles to get to the studio, instead of 45
- $500/year savings on gas!!!!
- Less crate time for Dennis on lesson nights
- We might actually go to the weeknight events, group classes, and dances (which are currently known to our instructors as “things we don’t tell you about because we know you’ll say no”)
- A new curriculum (we get to pick up where we currently are rather than having to start over again)
- A new instructor, although he’s one we’ve worked with before and really like
- Evening classes will include free views of the sunset over the Pacific Ocean
Okay, so this is very thinly dog-related, but we’re still very excited about being able to cut out that big drive every week. And Dennis is too!